BICYCLE ADVISORY COMMISSION (BAC)
(Photo - left to right: Dave Williams, Bruce Bilodeau (Vice-Chair), Alan Kalin (Chair), Angela Wang, Tyler Choe (Youth Commissioner), Elliott Call, Commissioner is not in the photo)
The Bicycle Advisory Commission (BAC) held its first in-person meeting n January 23, 2023. The BAC advises the Town of Danville Council and Staff on matters related to:
- Implementation of the Townwide Bicycle Master Plan
- Condition, operations, and safety of existing bicycle facilities and other non-motorized forms of transportation.
- Review of proposed bicycle-related policies, programs, projects, plans, funding applications, and legislation.
- Coordination with the public including bicycle-related organizations, the business community, and other local agencies to promote cycling projects and programs.
- Development and dissemination of bicycle awareness and education materials to the community.
Town of Danville Bicycle Advisory Commission Work Plan 2022/23 and Subcommittees